- An online application is available and can be accessed by going to 2020census.gov/jobs.
Applicants can reach the Customer Engagement Center at 1-855-562-2020 for assistance with the online application.
An online assessment is required and will be available in both English and Spanish. *If choosing the Spanish version, you maybe required to take the Measure of Adult English Proficiency test. A timed test, which has two sections and takes 15 minutes to answer.
- The assessment for Field, Outreach, and Office positions, contains thirty-three questions and will take 10 minutes to answer. Applicants can be considered for all non-supervisory positions including Enumerator, Recruiting Assistant and Clerk positions.
- A second set of assessment questions is required for applicants interested in being considered for the Office Operations Supervisory and Census Field Supervisory positions. The assessment includes 9 multiple choice questions and takes approximately 10 minutes to answer.
- Must have a valid email address to apply and receive updates on your application status.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of hire date.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, if a male born after 12/31/59.
- Must pass a background check with fingerprints if selected for employment.
- Must have a valid social security card.
Visit Website View PDF