Dear AATI community:
AATI continues to closely monitor the situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). Public health and public safety are foremost during this uncertain and ever-changing coronavirus threat. We hope that you and your family are well and safe at home.
In accordance with state and local guidelines, AATI’s management has determined to proceed with Phase 2 starting September 14, 2020.
Continuing Education and Preparation Classes
All continuing education and preparation classes remain online via Zoom.
Program students are welcome back to the campus for all classes September 14, 2020, which means, students and instructors must report to school at their corresponding schedule.
We remind all students that the following guidelines must be adhered:
- Students must entered the campus by the back/shop gate.
- Students must bring their own masks or shield and wear them at all times.
- Students’ temperature will be checked and logged upon arrival.
- Students must wear provided gloves are all times.
- Shop make up hours must be approved by our Program Coordinator, Yulit Nunez (email@example.com) prior to arrival in order to maintain maximum capacity. In the event, that she is not available, the Shop Attendant (Nathaly Florido) must make sure we are at capacity.
- One person at a time in the bathrooms.
- Students must bring their own snacks as there will not be food service. No outside vendors will be allowed.
- Students must adhere to normal/previously set rules, policies and procedures for the shop.
- Students shall not come to the office area without the consent of an administrative staff. Students must request permission thru the Shop Attendant and the Shop Attendant shall communicate between the office and the student during shop hours.
All classes are subject to social distancing guidelines as recommended by authorities.
The Florida Department of Education requires that AATI notifies you that if you are enrolling or are enrolled in a program that will require on-campus lab/shop sessions the online portion of the program that you are enrolled in will cease, likely during the time they are participating in their program due to the national emergency situation with Coronavirus CODIV-19. When the temporary approval ends of your academic program, the remainder of the program will revert to in-person teaching modality on campus.
AATI has opened up more space for electronic certification exams. Now available every day. Please call for an appointment to take your AATI Certification Exam.
CARES ACT Grant (program students only)
Please visit the COVID 19 tab on our website for more information https://aati.edu/?page=CARES-Act.
AATI will continue to update you as more information becomes available. You may communicate with someone LIVE via our website chat @ www.aati.edu or by calling at 305-362-5519. WE ARE AVAILABLE from 9:00am to 8:00pm. You can continue sending us emails at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 305-362-3134. The office is open daily for appointments only and specific matters. We are following social distance protocol.
For previous updates, please scroll down on our Facebook page @aatiedutech!